|New Auto  - rates as low as ||2.00%|
|Spring into Summer Loan offer    - effective 05/01/16 - rates as low as||3.25%|
Accounts quoted as Annual Percentage Yield (APY). Loans quoted as fixed Annual Percentage Rate (APR).
All branches of Aloha Pacific FCU on Oahu and in Las Vegas will be closed on Monday, May 30, in observance of Memorial Day.
ONLINE ACCOUNT ENROLLMENT IS EASIER THAN EVER!
If you haven't yet enrolled in online banking, now is great time because we've launched an enrollment process that's easy and convenient. You can enroll through your desktop or laptop computer or through your mobile device.
Click HERE for a two-page guide.
KEEP YOUR ACCOUNTS ACTIVE AND UPDATED
Whether you have a personal or business account with us, to avoid inactive or dormant account fees, it is important that transactions on these accounts occur at least once a year.
ATTENTION KALANET ONLINE USERS:
There will be system maintenance that will cause the following services to be temporarily unavailable on the following dates and times. Thank you for your patience and understanding.:
KalaNet Online and Mobile Banking:
- Saturday, 05/07/16 from 6:30pm HST to 10:30pm HST
- Saturday, 05/21/16 from 6:30pm HST to 10:30pm HST
- Saturday, 06/04/16 from 6:30pm HST to 10:30pm HST
- Saturday, 06/18/16 from 6:30pm HST to 10:30pm HST
Kalanet Online / Mobile Banking, KalaTalk (phone banking), Shared Branching, ATM / Debit / Credit Cards:
- Sunday, 05/22/16 from 12:30am HST to 5:30am HST
FinanceWorks may be intermittently unavailable:
- Monday, 05/23/16 9:00pm HST to 12:00am HST on Tuesday, 05/24/16
Online Check Ordering:
- Every Saturday from 7:00pm HST to 12:30am HST on Sunday
KalaNet Online Bill Payment:
- Every Saturday from 9:00pm HST to 2:00am HST on Sunday
SMS (text message banking) and Email Alerts Upgrade: 04/26/16
Benefits of the Alerts Upgrade include:
- Simplified set-up
- More types of email and text banking alerts
- Additional customization options
- More timely alerts