‘Guardians Vol. 2’ at May 7 Family Day
March 1, 2017
We’re screening “Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2” at our first Family Day of 2017, Sunday, May 7, at the Ward Theatres.
This sci-fi adventure, sequel to the super popular 2014 film, follows the galactic misfits as they embark on a personal mission, searching for the true parentage of Peter Quill/Star-Lord.
The deadline to reserve tickets is Saturday, April 22.
- Movie: “Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2”
- Location: Ward Theatres
- Date: Sunday, May 7
- Time: 8:30 a.m. check-in; 9:30 a.m. showtime
- Cost: $6 per Aloha Pacific FCU primary member (limited to one per primary member); $8 per joint account owner/guest (limited to two per primary member)
Order your tickets:
- CLICK HERE to download the ticket order form or pick up a form at any Oahu branch.
- Fill out the name and APFCU account number of each primary member.
- Fill out the name of the person who will be picking up the tickets if it’s not the purchasing member.
- Be sure to sign the form.
- Complete the order form and return it with payment to any Aloha Pacific FCU branch on Oahu.
- For ticket orders by mail, send the completed order form and payment by check to:
Aloha Pacific Federal Credit Union
Attn: Marketing - Family Day
832 S. Hotel Street
Honolulu, HI 96813
Make checks payable to Aloha Pacific Federal Credit Union. Pick up tickets at the Main branch from our second-floor receptionist May 1-5 during normal business hours or at the event on May 7 from 8:30 to 9:30 a.m. Tickets and payment are non-refundable and good for admission to Ward Theatres on Family Day only. No outside food is permitted. Limit: one $6 ticket per primary member; two $8 joint account owner/guest tickets per primary member. Subject to availability. For more information, call 539-0151.
Please bring your receipt and/or photo ID when you pick up your tickets at the branch or at the event.
See you there!